- Patented Camouflage Patterns: Our boots come in two camouflage patterns (Real Reed and Reed Grass), both of which are our patented patterns to make you more unique among hunters.
- Waterproof: DRYCODE hunting boots are designed to keep you dry and warm, especially in colder temperatures. Made of waterproof rubber and 5mm neoprene material (SBR) and treated for water repellency.
- Super Grip: The anti-slip outsole has extra regular tooth depth, is abrasion-resistant, and is self-cleaning for super grip while hunting. Great for any workplace terrain.
- Durable and High-grade: Double-layer insole with densely woven mesh on the surface and top made of HI-POLY material to ensure a soft and comfortable foot feel. The rebound performance of the rubber outsole and EVA midsole provides better support for the soles of the feet during long hours of work and use. A steel shank in the midsole enhances safety. Weak acid and alkali resistant formula is added to the upper to enhance durability.
- Breathable and Warm: The thermal rubber boots are lined with a diamond-shaped breathable layer, which can wick away sweat and keep your feet comfortable and dry during fierce battles with prey. Comfort rating for standard fit boots: -5°F/-15°C to 77°F/25°C.
- Scent Control Properties: They have a definite advantage over leather and synthetic boots when it comes to scent control because they trap odor and don't allow the scent of your feet to escape. It also allow you to tuck your pant leg into the boots, which reduces the amount of scent transferred to nearby vegetation as you brush against it.
- Multi-function: Our rubber hunting boots are suitable for many hunting scenarios, such as deer hunting, turkey hunting, wild boar hunting and more.
For a perfect fit, measure your feet and refer to the insole length and width provided in the size chart.
Insulation: 800G/1000G insulated
Camo Pattern: Reed Grass
Traction:Best for Mud, SnowSole: Waterproof rubber outsole, 8mm EVA midsole, cushioning rubber
Footbed: Eco-friendly PU material and EVA provide support and comfort
Shaft: SBR out layer, 5mm neoprene, 2mm breathable layer and diamond-shaped breathable layer
Weight: 5.06-6.16 lbs per pair
Estimated boot height: 16-17 inch
Estimated calf circumference: 15.47-17.91 inch
Comfort Range: -30°F to 40°F