- Steel Shank: Plastic steel toe offers standard protection, which withstands large forces from falling or rolling objects. A steel shank is added between the insole and outsole of the rubber boot to provide arch support and foot protection.
- Waterproof Material: Made with waterproof rubber and neoprene material, the work boots keep your feet dry and comfortable while working.
- Anti-Slip Soles: Rubber soles with deep tread are perfect for any workplace terrain to prevent slips and falls.
- Breathable Inner Lining: It creates outstanding air circulation throughout the boots, keeping your feet cool when warm.
- Long Service Life: The outdoor environment is full of weak acid and weak alkali, which will greatly damage the upper. This boots adopts a special coating formula to prolong the service life of the shoes.
- Warm 6mm Neoprene: Made of 6mm neoprene in the boots to offer comfort and warmth for your feet when the temperature drops.
- Multi-function: Drycode’s rubber boots are great for flooded areas, rain, snow, mud, and much more.
- For a perfect fit, measure your feet and refer to the insole length and width provided in the size chart.
Traction: Best for Mud, Snow
Sole: Waterproof rubber outsole, 8mm EVA midsole, cushioning rubber
Footbed: Eco-friendly PU material and EVA provide support and comfort
Shaft: Nylon, 5mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene and 2mm breathable airmesh lining
Weight: 4.14-4.53 lbs per pair
Estimated boot height: 15-16 inch
Estimated calf circumference: 14.44-17.99 inch
Comfort Range: -10°F to 60°F