- Durable: With the function of anti-weak acid and weak alkali, it can be used in various outdoor environments for a long time and prolong the service life.
- Waterproof & Anti-Slip: DRYCODE rain boots feature (5.5mm) neoprene (SBR) uppers and a natural rubber material creating an extra tough, waterproof design. The tractor gear is designed to provide a powerful grip and self-cleaning performance, allowing you to avoid the confusion caused by mud.
- Precise Traction and Stability: Aggressive rubber outsole with reinforced toe cap allow for maximum protection and stability with an integrated heel kick for easy on/off.
- Scent Control Properties: They have a definite advantage over leather and synthetic boots when it comes to scent control because they trap odor and don't allow the scent of your feet to escape. It also allow you to tuck your pant leg into the boots, which reduces the amount of scent transferred to nearby vegetation as you brush against it.
- Multi-Use Keep Warm: DRYCODE rubber boots are great for flooded areas, snow, mud, and much more. Whether you are working, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, or playing in the rain, DRYCODE also handles it. Comfort Rated: -4°F/-20°C-50°F/10°C.
- For a perfect fit, measure your feet and refer to the insole length and width provided in the size chart.
Camo Pattern: Real Reed
Traction: Best for Mud, Snow
Sole: Waterproof rubber outsole, 8mm EVA midsole, cushioning rubber
Footbed: Eco-friendly PU material and EVA provide support and comfort
Shaft: SBR out layer, 5.5 mm neopreneand anti-odor lining
Weight: 3.41-4.40 lbs per pair
Estimated boot height: 15-16 inch
Estimated calf circumference: 15.83-17.91 inch
Comfort Range: -10°F to 60°F