- Steel Shank: Plastic steel toe provides standard protection to withstand the force of dropped or rolling objects while hunting. A steel shank was added between the boot's insole and outsole for arch support and foot protection.
- Waterproof hunting boots: The work boots are made of waterproof rubber and neoprene material, and it has been treated with water repellent to keep your feet dry and comfortable when you are outdoors.
- Non-slip Sole: The deep tread rubber sole is ideal for any terrain, flat or rough, to prevent slips and falls.
- Comfortable and Breathable: The neoprene uppers instill a comfortable and flexible design so it flexes with your foot movements. 4-way stretch breathable mesh lining wicks moisture and moves air to keep your feet dry.
- Long Service Life: The outdoor environment is full of weak acids and bases, which will do great damage to the upper. These boots are formulated with a special coating that prolongs the life of the shoe.
- Warm 6mm Neoprene: The boots is constructed of 6mm neoprene to keep your feet comfortable and warm when the temperature drops.
- Multi-use: DRYCODE camo boots are great for turkey hunting, deer hunting, wild boar shooting and more.
- For a perfect fit, measure your feet and refer to the insole length and width provided in the size chart.
Traction: Best for Mud, Snow
Sole: Waterproof rubber outsole, 8mm EVA midsole, cushioning rubber
Footbed: Eco-friendly PU material and EVA provide support and comfort
Shaft: Nylon, 5mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene and 2mm breathable airmesh lining
Weight: 4.14-4.53 lbs per pair
Estimated boot height: 15-16 inch
Estimated calf circumference: 14.44-17.99 inch
Comfort Range: -10°F to 60°F